Sales Assistant (m/f) (Part Time)
To cope with the increasing demand in the US market, SmarAct Inc. is in need of a tech savvy part-time Sales Assistant (m/f) to work closely together with our team in Berkeley, CA.
- Processing purchase orders, order confirmations, invoices and shipping
- Prepare, enter, run and edit payments to the company’s vendors
- Assist in month-end closing procedures, creating sales and administration reports
- Close cooperation with our German sales, logistics and manufacturing teams for project settlement
- Coordination of delivery dates and quantities with our OEM clients
- Organization of fairs, conferences, as well as travel planning and travel expenses
- General administrative tasks and support to the sales team
- Experience in clerical work in office or administration is necessary
- Basic-intermediate bookkeeping skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Service-oriented mentality and team player
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English
- Basic German skills are beneficial
- PC proficiency (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet)
Please provide salary history and requirements. We pay competitive salaries and have a good compensation package.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We look forward to your application!
SmarAct Inc. is a small but rapidly growing US subsidiary of SmarAct GmbH, with headquarters in Germany. Dedicated to highest precision motion control, SmarAct develops piezo-based high performance micro- and nanopositioners, advanced control systems, laser interferometers and microtools for cutting-edge research and high-tech industries.
Schütte-Lanz Str. 9
0441 / 800 879 820
Are you interested?
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your resume and cover letter by using our online application form on our website www.smaract.com/careers or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.