SmarAct Inc. is a small but rapidly growing US subsidiary of SmarAct GmbH, with headquarters in Germany. Dedicated to highest precision motion control, SmarAct develops piezo-based high performance micro- and nanopositioners, advanced control systems, laser interferometers and microtools for cutting-edge research and high-tech industries.
Technical Sales Engineer (m/f)
To cope with the increasing demand in the US market, SmarAct Inc. is in need of a tech savvy Sales Engineer (m/f) to work closely together with our team in Berkeley, CA.
- Grow SmarAct Inc.'s business in North America through new and existing customers
- Consulting and sell our scientific and high-tech products which need of explanation to our clients from various industries (semiconductor, photonics, solid-state technology, metrology, basic research, etc.)
- Propose possible solutions based on our products to our clients, specify system requirements and conclude contracts, as well as handle com-mercial project execution, including billing and management of procurement and shipping
- Convey our client's requirements to our manufacturing site in Germany and keep close track of the production status
- Support clients with implementation, aftersales services and further development of existing systems
- Represent our products on trade shows, conferences and other events, including arranging the events and travel planning
- Enhance our products and business by contributing own product improvement suggestions
- Clerical administrative support as needed (update client/vendor list, reporting, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree, master's degree or PhD in physics, engineering, optics, automation or materials science and/or a few years' relevant experience in industry
- Experience with scientific instrumentation and/or high-tech products
- Ability to quickly establish relationships with potential customers
- Strong solution selling skills
- Keen perception, team player and willingness to work in an entrepreneurial and results-oriented culture
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Basic German skills are beneficial
Please provide salary history and requirements. We pay competitive salaries and have a good compensation package.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Are you interested?
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your resume and cover letter by using our online application form on our website www.smaract.com/careers or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aktuell ist kein passendes Stellenangebot für Sie dabei, wir konnten Sie als Arbeitgeber aber überzeugen und wir sollten uns daher kennenlernen? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Initiativbewerbung über unser kurzes Onlineformular oder unter email@example.com