SmarAct Inc. is a small but rapidly growing US subsidiary of SmarAct GmbH, with headquarters in Germany. Dedicated to highest precision motion control, SmarAct develops piezo-based high performance micro- and nanopositioners, advanced control systems, laser interferometers and microtools for cutting-edge research and high-tech industries.
Technical Sales Engineer (m/f)
To cope with the increasing demand in the US market, SmarAct Inc. is in need of a tech savvy Sales Engineer (m/f) to work closely together with our Team in Berkeley, CA.
- Grow SmarAct Inc.'s business in North America through new and existing customers
- Consulting and sell our scientific and high-tech products which need of explanation to our clients from various industries (semiconductor, photonics, solid-state technology, metrology, basic research, etc.)
- Propose possible solutions based on our products to our clients, specify system requirements and conclude contracts, as well as handle commercial project execution, including billing and management of procurement and shipping
- Bachelors's degree, master's degree or PhD in physics, engineering, optics automation or materials science and/or a few years' relevant experience in industry
- Exciting work environment with technically sophisticated products
- Reliable training in the required technical fields
- Good development opportunities in a growing company
- Friendly and open-minded team with high motivation and a lot of know how
- The opportunity to get involved and realize your own ideas
Are you interested?
If you are interesting in working with us, please send us your resume and cover letter by using our online application form at the button below ('Jetzt bewerben') or via email to email@example.com.
Aktuell ist kein passendes Stellenangebot für Sie dabei, wir konnten Sie als Arbeitgeber aber überzeugen und wir sollten uns daher kennenlernen? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Initiativbewerbung über unser kurzes Onlineformular oder unter firstname.lastname@example.org