The PICOSCALE Vibrometer is a turnkey solution to measure vibrations of micromechanical structures with sizes that range from just a few µm to multiple cm. Applications include the testing of MEMS, sensors, miniature loudspeakers but also bearings and actuators. Because the instrument is equipped with an integrated microscope and can measure up to 1 million pixels, it is excellently suited to visualize vibrational modes at high spatial and temporal resolution.
- Contactless measurements with light
- Scanning laser interferometer to measure out-of-plane motion (in the direction of the laser beam)
- Measurement bandwidth up to 2.5 MHz (10 MHz sample rate) with a resolution under 1 pm
- Integrated infrared confocal microscope with an optical resolution down to 2 µm
- Modal analysis of encapsulated MEMS
- Stroboscopic imaging of in-plane motion (perpendicular to the direction of the laser beam)
- Turn-key instrument complete with shaker stage